Special Thanks to WxWorx for sponsoring my trip by providing live onboard XM weather
Click HERE to track me using Air Traffic Control
Click my airplane for a larger view of my internal GPS tracker

Click HERE to see my detailed Itinerary (updated 6/28/09)

ARRIVING AT MILLION AIR IN ALBANY at 6PM 7/31/09

SEE my Final Route Map for the stats

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Packing

Ed Haddad just flew me over to North Adams. MA to retrieve my
airplane. Here it sits quietly in a hangar at the Albany International
airport awaiting tomorrow morning's departure. But now the work
begins: packing the airplane for the trip. I'll be working on that all
day into the night.

2 comments:

  1. Finally finished, airplane is packed with aviation gear and bicycle. I'll have to complete loading in the morning with my clothes, tent, sleeping bag, etc. Performed a weight and balance and I'm within CG for Normal Category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joel,
    as of June 1,2009 rent for your items left in my car was 205.00. Please send money order at next stop.

    ReplyDelete