Special Thanks to WxWorx for sponsoring my trip by providing live onboard XM weather
Click HERE to track me using Air Traffic Control
Click my airplane for a larger view of my internal GPS tracker

Click HERE to see my detailed Itinerary (updated 6/28/09)

ARRIVING AT MILLION AIR IN ALBANY at 6PM 7/31/09

SEE my Final Route Map for the stats

Monday, May 25, 2009

Front Seats have been reupholstered

You should have seen the seats before. You couldn't really call them
seats anymore. I purchased a seat kit from Airtex and with the
guidance of my mechanic Brian Doyle, I reupholstered the front seats.
I'm not sure if I will have time to complete the rear seats before I
leave. For those who will fly with me on portions of this trip, you
will find your brand new seat very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment