Special Thanks to WxWorx for sponsoring my trip by providing live onboard XM weather
Click HERE to track me using Air Traffic Control
Click my airplane for a larger view of my internal GPS tracker

Click HERE to see my detailed Itinerary (updated 6/28/09)

ARRIVING AT MILLION AIR IN ALBANY at 6PM 7/31/09

SEE my Final Route Map for the stats

Sunday, May 31, 2009

My first stop - Bennington, VT

I had to dodge some rain showers, but I made it to Bennington just
after 11am where Carla Lund picked me up. We headed off to a classic
diner and stopped by the Bennington monument before heading back to
the airport. It was so good to see Carla on my first stop. She sent me
off on my adventure along with the spirit of our dearly departed
friend Justus Taylor. I'm now in the back seat of a Cherokee 6 flying
back to Albany. What?? you say? More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment