Special Thanks to WxWorx for sponsoring my trip by providing live onboard XM weather
Click HERE to track me using Air Traffic Control
Click my airplane for a larger view of my internal GPS tracker

Click HERE to see my detailed Itinerary (updated 6/28/09)

ARRIVING AT MILLION AIR IN ALBANY at 6PM 7/31/09

SEE my Final Route Map for the stats

Monday, April 20, 2009

42 days to go

42 days to go! I'm installing new seats, the airplane goes in for service on May 17th and I'll be blasting off on June 1st. I will be posting a detailed itinerary soon. Please contact me if you'd like me to stop in at an airport near you.

I've been planning this trip for 3 years and it will finally happen this year. I will be on the road, I mean in the air, for 2 full months exploring the United States. I love flying, but I also look forward to reconnecting with old friends, some of whom I haven't seen in 20 years! I hope to chronicle my experiences along the way here on the blog each day. In addition, I will be posting photographs and you can track me in realtime through the map above. I am also going to work on the capability to upload video.

To me, this is the ultimate adventure - aviation, freedom in the sky, meeting friends, and discovering places I've never been to before. More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment